Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilots @ San Francisco, Thursday 7:00 (WCC Digital)

+4
oh brody
DTLegend
PilotNut
DoubleDipper
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pilots @ San Francisco, Thursday 7:00 (WCC Digital) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pilots @ San Francisco, Thursday 7:00 (WCC Digital)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:24 am

DeanMurdoch wrote:Looking at the standings this morning, that OT loss to Pepperdine really stinks now.
Well, blowing an 11 point 2nd half lead at home to USF also hurts. Coulda, woulda shoulda.

Back to top Go down

Pilots @ San Francisco, Thursday 7:00 (WCC Digital) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pilots @ San Francisco, Thursday 7:00 (WCC Digital)

Post by Geezaldinho Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 am

up7587 wrote:I'd rather pay to bring DTL to Portland for next week's games.

BTW, after learning that we literally can't "buy" a win, I learned today from reading the ESPN commenters that the game was fixed. So, somebody bought a win. Oh, gamblers Rolling Eyes

I take back everything I said about commitment and investment. It turns out fr. Beau found a way to up the wins per dollar ratio.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11812
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 am

Found this video from the game posted on Dons Central. Shows lots of USF 3's and Pilot rebounds and lay-ups.

Portland - USF Highlights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 am

A quick glance at Dons Central this morning with two observations -

1) Thankful for the nice clean look of PN. Those long threads on Dons Central are hard to read.

2) Really, a thread about Rev and staff yelling at USF players with a "chant" of some sort? Ha, maybe they just wanted to get back at PN after the word "classless" has been thrown about to describe their coach on numerous occasions on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 am

I thought maybe I was doing something wrong; I find Dons Central very hard to read when I have to open each post individually, and back up for subordinate posts.

I was also puzzled about our coach yelling at the USF players. He's usually too busy yelling instructions to our players!

Back to top Go down

Post by adoptedzag Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:41 pm

RE: Don's Central, If you look closely, you'll see a "view thread" link, that at least puts it in a flat format that is a bit easier to read.

adoptedzag
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:41 pm

adoptedzag wrote:RE: Don's Central, If you look closely, you'll see a "view thread" link, that at least puts it in a flat format that is a bit easier to read.
OK, got out my magnifier and found that. I was doing something wrong! Embarassed

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2