Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Host sites

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2012 Host sites - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Host sites

Post by gnarly Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:03 pm

I don't feel too bad about my bracket when I look at AWK and they had SCU getting one of the pods of 4 teams second weekend and NCAA didn't even seed them. I got the UP/ WSU match up correct. AWK was wrong about OSU and ASU. While I had Rutgers and Col C out and they made it in. Col C made it while we both had Dartmouth in at 37?

Hardly seems worth it to set up all the match ups when ncaa sends Mil (119) over to ND when they could have had them stay at home to play MQ and send Ill St (107) to ND by bus?

I wasn't surprized to see MD get a seed since it is phanton seed since you are shipped second round unless you are 1 or 2 seed.

I was surprised to see SCU get no seed.

Those with the toughest first round are: Cal 27 vs. Pep 24. Denver 34 vs. Col C 46, GT 31 vs. VT 30, WV 29 vs. Princeton 41, Mich 20 vs CMU 36, SFA 28 vs. A&M 18 if you use RPI as guide.

Not a bad draw for UP if we can get by WSU. Let's be ready for strong WSU team. They beat UW, UO, and OSU the last 3 games. They only lost to Cal and Stanford by identical 2-3 scores, and they tied UCLA.

gnarly
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2