Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MESA'S COMING TO PDX for Gonzaga and Seattle Series!!!

2 posters

Go down

MESA'S COMING TO PDX for Gonzaga and Seattle Series!!! Empty MESA'S COMING TO PDX for Gonzaga and Seattle Series!!!

Post by MesaPilot1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:38 am

Well guys I'm going to pry myself from 70 degrees and sunny to make the anuall pilgrimage to my 2nd fav city in the west. Any tips for my spare tourist time in Seattle would be appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance,

MesaPilot1

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

MESA'S COMING TO PDX for Gonzaga and Seattle Series!!! Empty Re: MESA'S COMING TO PDX for Gonzaga and Seattle Series!!!

Post by onetouchfutbol Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Oh man. I wish I wasn't working for the Seattle U game. I swing right up the hill to check it out. Let me know what you're looking to check out in the Seattle area. The Elysian Brewery location closest to the game in Capitol Hill might be a good call. Smile

http://www.elysianbrewing.com/
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

MESA'S COMING TO PDX for Gonzaga and Seattle Series!!! Empty Re: MESA'S COMING TO PDX for Gonzaga and Seattle Series!!!

Post by MesaPilot1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Thanks for the heads up, we sure had a good time last yr in PDX at the local brewery,& touring the falls until basketballhead was having to drive double kk back to practice at 100 mph in Mesas rental cyclops .Was I glad when we dropped him off at the back door to the Chiles Center and basketball head gave me the Keys back...(note to self, you don't have to see every falls on the river this yr, lol) pale

PS-is the Space Needle a "must see"? any other suggestions for SAT., SUN. visit? Thx!

Last edited by MesaPilot1 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ....)

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down