Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USF's Vaugh to Transfer

2 posters

Go down

USF's Vaugh to Transfer Empty USF's Vaugh to Transfer

Post by PilotNut Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm

I guess I missed this; too bad for USF.

LINK

USF Sophomore Guard Kwame Vaughn to Transfer

Oakland Product Played in 60 Games for the Dons

March 12, 2010

(San Francisco) - Sophomore guard Kwame Vaughn (Oakland, CA/Skyline) has elected to leave the men's basketball program at the University of San Francisco as announced today by head coach Rex Walters. Vaughn has been granted his release and is expected to transfer to a yet to be determined school.

"Kwame has decided that he would like to pursue other opportunities as a Student-Athlete," Walters said. "We support him on this and wish him nothing but the best of luck in the future. Kwame accomplished some great things here on the Hilltop and we appreciate his hard work and effort."

Vaughn appeared in 60 games with 39 starts and averaged 11.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. As a sophomore, Vaughn scored 11.7 points to go along with 4.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

USF's Vaugh to Transfer Empty Re: USF's Vaugh to Transfer

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I saw that a couple of weeks ago. Apparently our "inside man" at USF failed to keep us all informed. I thought the coming year might be Kwame Vaughn's breakout year at USF, but from what they say they have the talent to replace him. I guess the fans say there are no hard feelings on either side.....

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down