Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next chance to see the team play....

3 posters

Go down

Next chance to see the team play.... Empty Next chance to see the team play....

Post by saebo98661 Sat May 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Are there any more upcoming chances to see the women play before the actual season starts? Are there going to be any kind of exhibition games during the course of the summer? I know that the school year is over, so I thought I would ask.

saebo98661
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Next chance to see the team play.... Empty Re: Next chance to see the team play....

Post by eProf Sat May 02, 2009 1:48 pm

saebo98661 wrote:Are there any more upcoming chances to see the women play before the actual season starts? Are there going to be any kind of exhibition games during the course of the summer? I know that the school year is over, so I thought I would ask.

UP graduation is tomorrow, and the team is dispersing to various places around the country (mostly home, I suspect). Some of them usually are around to coach in the soccer camps at UP, which start sometime in June. My understanding is that many of them will be around not long after the 4th of July for some informal practicing. I think official practices start around the first week in August.

I don't think the team will play (or is allowed to play) any exhibition games during the next few months.
eProf
eProf
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Next chance to see the team play.... Empty Re: Next chance to see the team play....

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sat May 02, 2009 2:18 pm

The times in the spring when they can practice and play as a team must certainly be regulated by the NCAA.

You only have to wait until August 28 to see the Pilots. It's not that long... Wink
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down