Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why not two exibition games like last year?

Go down

Why not two exibition games like last year? Empty Why not two exibition games like last year?

Post by MesaPilot1 Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:02 pm

PURPLEPRIDE13 or whomever,

What's the story behind that, I submit that ? to Jason(SID?). This year would be a perfect year considering what happened at the scrimmage. I think these new guys could benefit.
It seems like Monday morning quarterbacking ,but throwing us to the Wolves like WASHINGTON after one tuneup is scary Rolling Eyes . From listening to a earlier Podcast Rev's asst. does most of scheduling way in advance. It seems odd some of the small local D-2 schools don't want an opportunity to play Portland and in a setting like the Chiles Center. Oh well, I love the tough out of conference schedule his asst. has put together so I should'nt really complain. I believe preconference games will prepare us for the Gonzaga's,St Mary's , etc. of the WCC so were not so in awe of the skill level and crowd noise there. Look at how well the Pilots did against Gonzaga for a good part of the game at the Chiles Center.I was so happy with that game,even though we lost Sad .

Mesapilot

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Why not two exibition games like last year? Empty CLOSED SCRIMMAGE, PILOT'S NEXT YEAR???

Post by MesaPilot1 Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Though probably Stonehouse and myself may be the only one's interested,here go's Rolling Eyes..... ... One of the reasons I think a Preseason scrimmage in addition to an Exb. game might be helpful next year.

The link PER RIVALs for Gonzaga's closed scrimmage against Texas and St Marys-Nevada closed scrimmage is on the St Mary's Board. (I'm computer challenged and Lazy so maybe Stoney and/or Administrator could post link). It's an interesting thought that maybe Joel Sobataka ought to look into next year. A scrimmage with a quality opponent like San Diego State or the like as the team gets better each year anything that can be done to help the Pilot's sound's groovy to me. scratch ]

They also get 4 hours to workout on that day. Which from Rev report Podcast's the coachseems to believe more quality courtime is a priority of his in future preseason's

Oh well , back to my Monday morning coaching job of the Cardinals. Let's see if Warner does this, Fitgerald,Bouldin, and Bresslan wait a minute aren't the Cardinals ahead of the Seahawks in the west this year jocolor . There must be a God sunny

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down