Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O Canada!

2 posters

Go down

O Canada! Empty O Canada!

Post by DoubleDipper Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:07 pm

So, Dean Murdoch (and your buddy Terry Cahill), why haven't we heard anything from you about Canada now being the second country and the first major economy to legalize recreational marijuana?

I checked online to see if you had posted any videos, and most, like scenes from your "Fubar" and Fubar 2" videos, contained so many F-bombs, I didn't think they were appropriate to post.

The best I could do was post this video of you and Terry pointing out all the positive reasons to smoke, but I don't think you were talking about marijuana at the time....

O Canada! Double10
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11281
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

O Canada! Empty Re: O Canada!

Post by Dean Murdoch Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:58 am

Unfortunately I have to pretend to be professional at work, so with my real name on my account that prevents me from tweeting out (most) FUBAR clips!

But seriously, it does feel weird to be able to freely talk about marijuana use now. I think it was the right thing to do, and one of the few major election promises our Prime Minister has been able to fulfill (on an aside, I'm extremely disappointed he has abandoned his pledge for electoral reform). It makes so much sense on so many levels - why not rake in tax money, eliminate the black market, and be able to regulate it?

It won't have an effect on our lives personally, and I have to be careful what I say here because my wife from Minnesota and we travel back and forth often. We've already heard of people being denied at American ports of entry because of admitted (and now legal) cannabis use, believe it or not.
Dean Murdoch
Dean Murdoch
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1788
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

O Canada! Empty Re: O Canada!

Post by DoubleDipper Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:06 pm

So you're saying there's not much chance of this? Razz

O Canada! Munchi10
DoubleDipper