Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauchamp Recreation & Wellness Center

4 posters

Go down

Beauchamp Recreation & Wellness Center Empty Beauchamp Recreation & Wellness Center

Post by DoubleDipper Fri May 09, 2014 4:07 pm

An exciting and fun time on the Bluff today that not only included holy water from Fr. Bill, but an abundance of rain from above.

I believe Howard Hall has been around since 1927....I know it seemed a old when I was a student in the '60's, but starting in the fall of 2015 the students and student recruiters will have a wonderful replacement for the venerable old building.

DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11236
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Beauchamp Recreation & Wellness Center Empty Re: Beauchamp Recreation & Wellness Center

Post by PilotNut Fri May 09, 2014 5:20 pm

The pictures look nice!  It is also worth noting that the "varsity" court in the center will be priority for Basketball and Volleyball if/when Chiles Center is hosting an event or otherwise not available.  I think this is a big positive, and hopefully an additional recruiting tool.

Speaking or Howard Hall... any word on what will happen to it upon opening of the Beauchamp Center?  Will it be converted to another use?  Torn down?  I hope another use can be found, as it is such a historic venue...  but the layout would be difficult to re-purpose I would think... Hmmm, Pilot Nation Clubhouse at Howard Hall...Question

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Beauchamp Recreation & Wellness Center Empty Re: Beauchamp Recreation & Wellness Center

Post by Geezaldinho Fri May 09, 2014 5:54 pm

I thought it was going to be Pilotnation club at Mattywizz center.

Did that fall through?
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11803
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotram Sun May 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Mattwizz too busy to reply. He's reviewing the career gametapes of Teddy Bridgewater, taking notes.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down