Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that haven't see it, there's a new WCC board.

2 posters

Go down

For those that haven't see it, there's a new WCC board. Empty For those that haven't see it, there's a new WCC board.

Post by Bluff dweller Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:44 pm

I've messaged with the owners, and they are friendly to all other boards. It's not meant to replace any other boards, but more to create a central place.

There are a grand total of 2 Portland fans that I've seen there. Just FYI. I peruse that board regularly, well, since it started a couple weeks ago anyway, and I'd love to not be the only Pilot there.

http://wccboards.com/

Last edited by Bluff dweller on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluff dweller
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

For those that haven't see it, there's a new WCC board. Empty Re: For those that haven't see it, there's a new WCC board.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:15 pm

An_Undergrad mentioned this on Sunday, over on the General Sports section. Seems like it should be in the West Coast Conference section? scratch 

Is there much talk about beer?

Back to top Go down

For those that haven't see it, there's a new WCC board. Empty Re: For those that haven't see it, there's a new WCC board.

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:59 pm

up7587 wrote:Seems like it should be in the West Coast Conference section? scratch
Agreed!

I've glanced at the board from time-to-time, but have yet to find anything that attracted my interest or would elicit a comment/response (which I know many of you will find hard to believe). Razz 
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11262
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluff dweller Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:39 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:Agreed!

I've glanced at the board from time-to-time, but have yet to find anything that attracted my interest or would elicit a comment/response (which I know many of you will find hard to believe).  Razz 
Haha. I've actually starting checking on that board a few times a week. NoPoNeighbor is over there quite a bit as well. Honestly, it's pretty well run. This is my home board, although I don't post often. But I enjoy a forum for the entire WCC. It's about time we had one. Every article I've seen this off-season includes the WCC as one of the 11 or 12 "Major" basketball conferences, and I'm sure we're the only one of the group that hasn't had their own message board.

Probably the most interesting thing to me, which I'm surprised nobody else here has noticed, is that probably half of the "prediction" threads pick Portland to finish anywhere from 4th to 6th. We're getting more respect than I thought we would.

This thread has like 7 posts by Gonzaga, BYU, and Santa Clara fans picking Portland to exceed expectations: http://wccboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52

Bluff dweller
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down