Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christine

+9
A_Fan
SoreKnees
Harry Redknapp
keeper
purple haze
Stonehouse
Geezaldinho
DoubleDipper
OldePilot
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Christine Empty Christine

Post by OldePilot Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 am

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2012/01/24/is-christine-sinclair-the-gretzky-o

Although the author is a later fan and seemingly missed her college days, the tribute is quite nice.
Every time I read something about Christine it brings back all the old Merlo memories. We were all so fortunate to have her here.
OldePilot
OldePilot
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Christine Empty Wow, nice!

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Wow, nice! From Christine about Clive (and UP):
An excerpt from Excellence: The Ripple Effect (eBook from CAN Fund)

CHAPTER 2 - FRIENDSHIP

Christine Sinclair – Soccer

“Clive”

People have often asked me what my most memorable moment in soccer has been. My response usually surprises them. It isn’t the Olympics, or World Championships, or even a game winning goal in some important game. Instead, my most memorable moment happened while I was at the University of Portland. I was a sophomore playing in my first ever NCAA national championship game. We ended up winning the national championship. I scored the game winning goal in sudden death overtime against our bitter rivals from Santa Clara. However, this goal is not my most memorable moment. Instead, it came about 10 minutes after the game when our beloved coach, Clive Charles, got to hug the championship trophy. To understand why this simple act is so important to me you have to know the entire story.

The University of Portland is a tiny school with no more than 3000 students. For this school to compete at the NCAA level (and win) is remarkable. All the credit should go to Clive Charles, the head coach, who built a soccer powerhouse with limited resources and no football or high quality men’s basketball program to attract student athletes. As head coach, Clive had reached numerous final fours and championship games, but until 2002, his teams were unable to win “the big one.”

In 2001, after graduating from high school, I decided to attend the University of Portland and become a Pilot. It was a difficult decision for me as I was also getting offers for scholarships from other bigger, well-known, schools. But when it came down to it, no other school had Clive. He was a teacher who prided himself not on what he could do with the best player, but what he could do with the worst. He was the only coach I talked to who was actually interested in me as a person. He knew I could play soccer, but he wanted to help me as a person, too. Clive wanted me to grow and develop as a person, as well as a soccer player. For people who have ever been recruited, this is very unique. While at school Clive became a father-like figure for all of his players, respecting everyone 100 per cent. During my four years at the University of Portland I developed tremendously as a soccer player, but more significantly as a person. Thanks to Clive.

After my freshman year at the University of Portland, Clive held the most emotional meeting I have ever been a part of. In the room was the Pilot soccer family, current and past players, waiting to hear what Clive had to say. I knew it wasn’t good. He explained to everyone that he had been diagnosed with a rare form of prostate cancer while coaching the US men’s soccer team in the 2000 Summer Olympics in Australia. He had been undergoing chemo and radiation, but it was not looking good. I don’t remember what happened after that. I was in complete shock and disbelief. How could this be? How could this happen to the one coach who actually cared about his players, the one coach who did things the right way? It was a very emotional time for the entire team. We spent the rest of the off-season trying to make sense of it all. At the time, I don’t think we realized how hard we were working. Clive would come to the occasional practice to see how his team was doing. I could see that, although fragile, his mind was as sharp as ever. You could see his love and passion for the sport, the fire was still there.

The team went home for summer break, not knowing what was going to happen when we arrived back at school for the NCAA season. But on the first day of preseason, there he was. Clive was fighting his cancer, still determined to coach his family. From that moment on nothing was going to stop us. We had one motto: Win it for Clive. That season we had our ups and downs, but come playoff time we were unstoppable. How could we as players not give absolutely everything we had when our coach was in the middle of fighting for his life? Every time I felt tired I thought of Clive. Every time I was down, I thought of him. I was lucky and fortunate, I had the easy fight.

In the 2002 NCAA championship game nothing was going to stop us, not even our most bitter rival. At the end of regulation the game was tied 1-1, but we knew we would win. We had to win. Then it happened, a cross came in and I was first to get on the end of it. My shot was saved by their goalkeeper and bounced off the post. But as if it was meant to be, it bounced right back to me and I was able to score into the open net. Game over. Clive – all of the celebrations revolved around him. He finally had the championship that had eluded him throughout his entire career. No one was more deserving. That was my most memorable moment. The championship trophy was presented to him and he gave it the biggest hug. I will never forget that moment. It almost brings me to tears thinking about it. We were told he slept with the trophy that night.

Clive Charles passed away a couple of months later after losing his long battle with cancer. That NCAA championship game was the last game the legendary man ever coached. He touched so many lives and I feel honoured to have known him and to have been coached by him. He completely changed my life and I am the person and player I am today because of him. Clive, I miss you.

Christine Sinclair — Soccer

2008 Olympian
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Christine Empty Re: Christine

Post by Geezaldinho Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Incredible.

And the first person to hug Clive was Jerry Smith. He touched everyone.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11806
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 pm

This story is best read with accompanied by this photo:

Christine 52215810

Truly an amazing piece by Christine. It's so genuine, and her admiration, respect, gratitude, appreciation, and love for Clive really shine through.

I'm so glad this popped up in my Google News alert today!
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Christine Empty More Christine

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 pm

An excerpt from a nice Christine/Canada lead-in to the Olympics in London by TheStar.com columnist Cathal Kelly:
Marta is probably the finest female player of all time. She and (Christine) Sinclair were teammates for a time on the Western New York Flash before the North American pro women’s league folded last year.

Ahead of the most recent World Cup, a five-minute chat with Marta required a week’s negotiation with handlers. Sinclair you could just walk up to at the touchline after practice.

Not that she says much. Few athletes ever have spoken so loudly through actions and so softly on the verbal front.

All that is lacking in her career is a major championship. Trailing in Sinclair’s wake, Canada has at times been dominant regionally, but has never broken through on the world stage.

That window is closing. A sport once controlled by a few interested associations — notably the U.S., Germany and in Scandinavia — is rapidly globalizing. By the time the world championships reach Canada, a great many more European, Asian and African teams will have inserted themselves into the mix.

That makes this Olympics something of a final, great opportunity for Canada.

Sinclair, as is her habit, plays it blasé.

“I’ve been to the Olympics before, so I’ve had a chance to do my, ‘Oh my God, it’s the Olympics’ thing,” Sinclair says. “I’m not putting pressure on me or the team. It’s just another chance.”

Which is exactly what you should say to the nosy press weeks before the start. And exactly what it would be wrong to believe.
You can read the rest of the article here:
http://www.thestar.com/sports/london2012/athletes/article/1221420--london-2012-soccer-s-christine-sinclair-has-potential-for-greatness

Christine Christ10
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by purple haze Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Christine's individual greatness and team-first attitude continue to be astonishing. Overall, Canada has not enjoyed complementary talent on the women's team to support her as she deserves. It's hard to picture Canada medaling at the Olympics, as much as I wish them good fortune.
purple haze
purple haze
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by keeper Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 am

Agree with Purple Haze's comment. If Christine had half the talent around her that forwards on the US team have, she would easily be the top goal scorer of all time already.

keeper
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Canadian soccer begins and ends with Christine Sinclair, By Ben Rycroft
Christine Sinclair has always had a bit of an uneasy relationship with the media. Not hostile, far from standoffish, still always willing to lend a quote, just simply uneasy. As though she wasn't certain why anybody would be all that interested in the opinion of a kid from Burnaby, B.C.

She's no longer a kid, however. She is more than a decade beyond the teen sensation that was breaking NCAA Division I scoring records and helping the University of Portland win national championships. She is five years beyond her 100th cap for the Canadian women's national team, and just this week, scored her 137th international goal.

No, it has been a while since Christine Sinclair was anything besides a veteran presence on the Canadian squad. Just don't suggest that to her.

Before the last World Cup I made the mistake of asking her about how many years she thought she had left in her international career, wondering if this was perhaps her last true run at a World Cup. She scoffed at this reporter and pointed out that at 28-years-old (now 29) she wasn't even thinking about it.

"I have had no major injuries. I feel great. I love playing. I love my team. I don't envision quitting anytime soon," Sinclair said. "So, to answer your question, no I don't think this will be my last World Cup."

Even a broken nose, which took the full brunt of a German defender's elbow in the first game of that tournament, wouldn't keep her off the pitch. And throughout the rest of the World Cup she took on a sort of folklore persona, complete with a superhero protective facemask. Unfortunately for Canada there would be no superhero heroics to match, as the squad failed to advance from its group.

A year later and a year older, Sinclair is once again the focus as her squad - and make no mistake, it is her squad - heads into the London Olympics looking to erase a major stain on her career of successes.

"We have a very difficult group. We have Japan, the defending World Cup champions. South Africa, who we don't know a lot about and are sure to bring a good fight. And Sweden, who we have found off and on success against over the years," Sinclair said. "If we're going to advance we have to play a complete game, each game. If we take stretches of games off, it's going to be tough."
Read the rest of the article here:
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/opinion/olympics2012/2012/07/canadian-soccer-begins-and-ends-with-christine-sinclair.html
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:13 am

Christine getting a lot of love....and deservedly so!

From KamloopsThisWeek.com:
Sinclair slipping under the radar

Christine Sinclair might be the best relatively unknown athlete in Canada.

The 29-year-old soccer star, captain of the Canadian Olympic team that’s competing in the London Games starting July 27, is well known in countries where soccer is a way of life and, in fact, her name is part of the conversation when people talk about the best female players in the world.

In Canada, though, you might get nothing more than blank stares if you asked ordinary Canadians to say what they knew about Sinclair.

“You always know something can happen when Christine Sinclair is on the pitch,” John Herdman, head coach of Canada’s national women’s soccer team, told Stephen Brunt of Sportsnet Magazine. “Every team that wins a World Cup needs one of those players.”

Canada has a realistic chance of winning a medal in women’s Olympic soccer.
The team is ranked sixth going into the competition, the second time it has qualified for the Olympics. In 2008, Canada finished eighth.

Hopes are higher this year, mainly due to the on-pitch magnificence of Sinclair, the seven-time Canadian women’s soccer player who was born in Burnaby, but made her soccer mark in the U.S. college ranks.

A star at the University of Portland, Sinclair set an all-time Division I career record with 39 goals.
In 2005-06, she was female athlete of the year in U.S. college athletics.

In Canada, though, you could show her photo to people in downtown Toronto, Taber or Tisdale and only the most serious of soccer fans would have a clue who she is.

With the Canadian team’s profile at the London Olympics, though, that could change.
“I think what you will see this summer . . . is that her profile will continue to increase,” said Peter Montopoli, general secretary of the Canadian Soccer Association, in a CBC Sports story.

“I do believe she is deserving of a Canadian athlete of the year award and it is coming,” he said. “It’s always difficult on a team sport that plays internationally and sometimes is not on TV to gain that exposure. “

An Olympic gold, silver or bronze medal will certainly bring that exposure and then all of Canada will know about the greatness of Christine Sinclair.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by purple haze Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:59 pm

I underestimated what Canada could do -- and glad they proved their strength and resilience.
purple haze
purple haze
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Redknapp Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Best player in the world.

If she played for the USA her numbers would be far in excess of Wambach's.
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SoreKnees Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Best player in the world.

If she played for the USA her numbers would be far in excess of Wambach's.

Harry, are we going to see a new picture and identity soon???? Smile
SoreKnees
SoreKnees
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:14 am

Christine will be Canada's flag bearer for the closing ceremony!!!!

Canada Soccer (@CanadaSoccerEN)
8/12/12 10:52 AM
SINCY: 'It is a tremendous honour to carry the flag. I'm just hoping I don't trip...' #canWNT

Canada Soccer (@CanadaSoccerEN)
8/12/12 10:55 AM
SINCY: 'The first thing I did when I found out I was going to carry the flag? I called my mom...' #canWNT

Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:16 am

Today from Burnaby NewsLeader.com:
When Christine Sinclair left for London a few weeks ago she was the face of women’s soccer in Canada.
By the time she returned home on Monday she was the face of all of Canada’s Olympians.

In the past, Sinclair has lifted many a club to lofty heights, starting with the Burnaby Girls Soccer Club. Her play spearheaded a provincial high school title for Burnaby South secondary. She led Canada to the final of the world under-19 championship in 2002, and then later that year the University of Portland Pilots to its first NCAA title.

But at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, Sinclair, wearing her trademark No. 12—which, considering the year was quite appropriate—gripped the nation with an exhilarating exhibition of skill, grit and leadership. The signature game of her career just may have been the 4-3 overtime loss to the United States in the semifinals.

Her compelling play in that game in which she gave Canada the lead three times over the highly favoured Americans took her to an exalted status in this country.

By saying her team got robbed, her emotional attack on the officiating was as incisive a thrust as the ones she delivered with her right foot and head past United States’ renowned goalkeeper, and dancer, Hope Solo.

It was an opinion and attitude that galvanized a country.

Then, despite being exhausted from the toll taken by the intensely physical and emotional encounter with their American nemesis, Sinclair and the Canadian women still found it within themselves to come up with a late goal to beat France 1-0 for the bronze.

Ontario’s Rosie MacLennan won Canada’s only gold on the trampoline, which ordinarily might have made her Canada’s flag bearer at the closing ceremonies. But Sinclair is no ordinary player, and for her to lead her squad to a bronze medal in a sport dominated by the U.S.A., and world champion Japan, who played each other in the final, was extraordinary.

Those who knew Sinclair growing up in Burnaby say she was a shy kid.

But she was also loyal.

She was loyal to her school in taking the time to play for its soccer team despite so many other commitments. She’s been loyal to her remarkable family, a clan that has soccer deep in its DNA including mother, father, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents.

And she’s been loyal to her country.

That loyalty and commitment have helped bring about a metamorphosis in not only Sinclair becoming one of the world’s best players, but in also bringing her out of her shell to be a leader.

It was so thrilling to see her flash a megawatt smile after winning the bronze medal. It got even bigger on Sunday during the closing ceremonies. You could see the pride she had bursting out of the seams of her Canadian denim jacket designed for the team just for that party.

She was still beaming as she stepped off the plane in Vancouver waving a much smaller version of the flag than the one she carried so adroitly and with such joy in London the night before.

At the airport she was surrounded by not only reporters, photographers and videographers, but Canadian fans, particularly little girls and boys. She more than willingly obliged, posing for pictures, especially with the young ones.

“I’m hoping what our soccer team has done for soccer and women’s sports in Canada, that will be better than the medal,” she told the throng at the airport Monday.

That may just be Christine Sinclair’s greatest legacy or triumph: inspiring young Canadians.

And that looks just as good on her as the bronze medal.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 am

I saw this in the Vancouver Globe and Mail today.

Sinclair set for waiting game over FIFA charge

The Canadian Soccer Association says it could take days before FIFA releases its decision from a disciplinary hearing on Friday that will examine charges of “unsporting behaviour” against Canadian soccer star Christine Sinclair.

“We don’t expect to hear from FIFA until early next week,” Canadian Soccer Association spokeswoman Michele Dion said Thursday.

If Sinclair is penalized, the penalties could range from a fine to game suspensions, Dion said.

FIFA says its disciplinary committee will examine the charges against Sinclair at a hearing set for 9:30 a.m. on Friday at the world governing body’s headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland.

FIFA won’t release its findings until after Sinclair and the CSA have been notified of the outcome, a FIFA spokesperson said on Thursday. The spokesperson would not say whether Sinclair would be in attendance.

Canada lost 4-3 to the Americans in a spellbinding semi-final on Aug. 6, with the eventual Olympic champions scoring the winner late in extra time.

Sinclair, whose hat trick gave Canada the lead three times, was quoted saying the team felt “cheated.” She directed her anger toward referee Christiana Pedersen of Norway, who awarded the United States a free kick in front of the Canadian goal after calling goalkeeper Erin McLeod for time wasting, claiming she took more than six seconds to put the ball in play.

Sinclair was later selected to carry the flag for Team Canada in the closing ceremonies in London.

The earliest the Canadian women’s soccer team will be reunited for a training camp is January, 2013, Dion said.

Currently, the players are scattered around North America and Europe. Some, including Sinclair, are still on a post-Olympic break. A handful of others, including Rhian Wilkinson and Diana Matheson, are playing with clubs in Europe. Desiree Scott is currently vying for a national title with her senior women’s club team, the WSA North Stars, at the 2012 National Championships Jubilee Trophy competition in Winnipeg.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Christine Empty Four games off

Post by DoubleDipper Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:52 pm

From AP a couple of hours ago:
OTTAWA -- Canadian women's soccer star Christine Sinclair received a four-game suspension from FIFA for her conduct following a dramatic semifinal loss to the United States at the London Olympics.

The findings of a FIFA disciplinary committee panel were released on Friday by the Canadian Soccer Association, which said the discipline was for "displaying unsporting behavior towards match officials." Sinclair also was fined an undisclosed amount.

The captain from Burnaby, B.C., who starred with the Portland Pilots had all three goals in Canada's 4-3 loss at Old Trafford. Canada had the lead until the Americans pulled even late in the second half and prevented a big upset by adding the winner in extra time.

"We feel like we didn't lose, we feel like it was taken from us," Sinclair said moments after the final whistle. "It's a shame in a game like that that was so important, the ref decided the result before it started."

The United States would go on to win the gold medal while Canada took the bronze. The CSA said it contacted FIFA to request the reasons for the judgment and will not comment further until they are received and reviewed.

The Canadian players were upset about a call against goalkeeper Erin McLeod that led to Abby Wambach's tying penalty kick in the 80th minute.

McLeod was whistled for handling the ball for longer than six seconds. The Americans were awarded a free kick inside the box which bounced off the arm of defender Marie-Eve Nault, resulting in the penalty shot.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OldePilot Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:52 am

Can we pitch into the Christine Relief Fund? Rules
OldePilot
OldePilot
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by purple haze Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 am

I am glad she spoke her mind. She deserves the respect of the refs. The suspension will pass. Her role as a passionate and more vocal leader will continue. Being less polite could help team Canada.
purple haze
purple haze
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Fan Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:58 am

Why do officials deserve protection from criticism, especially from the folks who's career's they have control over?
A_Fan
A_Fan
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 am

I was wondering what kind of matches Christine had to serve her suspension from, so I went looking through the FIFA disciplinary code. The minimum suspension for actions against match officials is four games. I'll note that Michael Bradley only had to sit out three games for the double offences of getting a red card during the Confederation's cup win over Spain AND for going after Uruguayan ref Jorge Larrionda after the match. FIFA is not exactly known for consistency.

Ordinarily, if the suspension is for actions in an official FIFA competition, the suspension must also be served in official matches. Friendlies don't count. So Christine would have to sit out qualifiers for the next competition.

But the next competition is, I think, the 2015 World Cup, which Canada hosts and doesn't have to qualify for. Here is what FIFA says about that.

3. If a representative team is hosting a  competition and is consequently
not required to participate in qualifying matches to reach the competition
of this tournament and its next official match is in that  competition, any
match suspension pronounced in accordance with par. 2 of this article shall be
carried over to the representative teams next friendly match.

So Christine just has to sit out friendlies.
I can't find on the Canadasoccer site what their upcoming friendlies are.

And FIFA chose not to fine or suspend other players, including Tancredi who said the ref might as well have worn an American jersey. I presume this was because Christine is team captain.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 am

Well if Canada doesn't have any friendlies scheduled soon, hahaha I'm pretty damn certain they will schedule some post haste so Christine doesn't miss anything important...

I suppose I'll buy the captaincy reasoning, but when Christine gets the same punishment as someone who racially abused another player during a game?? Seems the priorities are a bit askew...

Geez are you sure there isn't an "unladylike" clause or something like that? Suspect
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:11 pm

DaTruRochin wrote:...

Geez are you sure there isn't an "unladylike" clause or something like that? Suspect

The only thing I can recall coming from FIFA was Sepp's recomendation on women's uniforms...

Christine 6502ad768b0b99083d2175fba367e72f
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm

DaTruRochin wrote:Well if Canada doesn't have any friendlies scheduled soon, hahaha I'm pretty damn certain they will schedule some post haste so Christine doesn't miss anything important...

I suppose I'll buy the captaincy reasoning, but when Christine gets the same punishment as someone who racially abused another player during a game?? Seems the priorities are a bit askew...

They could always schedule a cash grab--ERR--"Celebration" or "Fans Tribute" tour like some teams I know.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Christine Sinclair named Canada Soccer Player of the Decade

https://www.canadasoccer.com/christine-sinclair-named-canada-soccer-player-of-the-decade-p162522-preview-1
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:46 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:Christine Sinclair named Canada Soccer Player of the Decade

https://www.canadasoccer.com/christine-sinclair-named-canada-soccer-player-of-the-decade-p162522-preview-1

They forgot at least one other award Christine received in 2013 when Simon Fraser awarded her a doctorate and a cool hat.

Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next