Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Brawl---USC vs UCLA...and recent stabbings

5 posters

Go down

Brutal Brawl---USC vs UCLA...and recent stabbings Empty Brutal Brawl---USC vs UCLA...and recent stabbings

Post by onetouchfutbol Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:54 am

So, the U of O vs Washington rivalry is passionate with things like the stomping on the O at Autzen or Duck fans throwing dog poop onto Husky fans. But, the recent brawl in CA was much worse:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sports/2013598589_apususcuclastabbings.html

onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Brutal Brawl---USC vs UCLA...and recent stabbings Empty Re: Brutal Brawl---USC vs UCLA...and recent stabbings

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:51 pm

the fight broke out when Vimal Patel, 24, and another man who were part of a group of UCLA fans were tossing a football that accidentally hit a black Mercedes-Benz
I don't know. Seems like it was about a car, not a football game. Dinging an E550 sounds like justification for a stabbing, to me. jocolor

Back to top Go down

Brutal Brawl---USC vs UCLA...and recent stabbings Empty Re: Brutal Brawl---USC vs UCLA...and recent stabbings

Post by pilotram Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:49 pm

I thought Benz owners rolled with firearms, not knives.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, I drive a Benz for work and I carry around a Klever Kutter. They don't allow me to carry around a real knife.
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotram Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:56 pm

I thought you drove a minivan.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 am

mattywizz (Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 pm) wrote:Well, I drive a Benz for work and I carry around a Klever Kutter. They don't allow me to carry around a real knife.

And to think I envisioned Mattywizz in a Prius or Smart Car, lol.....

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:57 am

Well, I mean Mercedes Benz is the parent company of Smart car.... So your vision could still be true...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down