Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice biographical piece on Jasonn Hannibal '11

2 posters

Go down

Nice biographical piece on Jasonn Hannibal '11 Empty Nice biographical piece on Jasonn Hannibal '11

Post by onetouchfutbol Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 pm

I really enjoyed the one page biographical piece about Jasonn Hannibal, his bass cello talents, and what he'll miss about U of P. If anyone hasn't picked up a copy of Portland Magazine (Autumn of 2010) yet, be sure to pick it up and read page 7. I'm sure the program will continue to grow, and we'll get players with more and more athletic prowess, but, I hope we keep the well-rounded student athlete like Jasonn as well. That's what the University is all about. Very Happy
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Nice biographical piece on Jasonn Hannibal '11 Empty Re: Nice biographical piece on Jasonn Hannibal '11

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanks, I read that and didn't think to post about it. Very good article.

Back to top Go down

Nice biographical piece on Jasonn Hannibal '11 Empty Re: Nice biographical piece on Jasonn Hannibal '11

Post by onetouchfutbol Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah, there are some nice gems in there. I also like Kia Sand's article as well...

---------------------

Long live the student athlete.
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

So this is Jasonn Hannibal, former University of Portland Pilot, now in Slovenia playing pro basketball. Life out here is different, from both my home in Mississauga and life in college.....................

Another nice piece about one of our (and Canada's) greatest ambassadors:
http://www.raptorshq.com/2012/4/19/2949280/from-long-distance-with-jasonn-hannibal
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11236
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down