Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATU Feature on Stohl

2 posters

Go down

KATU Feature on Stohl Empty KATU Feature on Stohl

Post by PilotNut Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 am

A great little interview that aired on Sunday night's KATU newscasts: LINK

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

KATU Feature on Stohl Empty Re: KATU Feature on Stohl

Post by MesaPilot1 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 am

Thank You Pilotnut!

Does the station do special's on the Pilot Athletic Teams very often? It was pretty well done, I'm no communications major,or publicity newshound sleeze but IMHO press like this helps with the local fan interest too. I really am kinda disapointed the Blazers can put a average professional product on the market and get all their fans.The Pilots are improving every year and generate small crowds. I guess it comes from the 10 plus years of mediocracy and stinker BB teams from 96 to 09 that would pretty much kill any fan base of the Pilots. No knock on Nate M.(He actually has some potential alla Doc Rivers)... but give me Brandon Roy and 2 of the last 4-5 top draft picks and a whistle and I think I could throw out a ball and coach in in the NBA. Blazers Have players Mad who could give a S@%# about the comunity and would "carpetbag" to another city like Crying or Very sad baby slacker jerry Bayless and some of the other's. I guess everybody just harkens back to Walton's days in PDX. Enjoying watching grown men who travel and palm the ball at least every posession . I'm of the opinion the NBA season doesn't start until the playoffs...at least thats what it looks like from those loafer's,lol. I digress before hijacking this thread about the nice interview on Jarred. I thought it was a very nice interview as we learn another piece of trivia for Stoney and Geez to debate over 10 yrs from now Laughing ......Stohls 3 pt record in practice.

We ought to have a contest right now on what game/opponent Jarred will break the 3 pt record. Or at least when

Last edited by MesaPilot1 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : huh?)

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down