Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY PILOTNUT, ROB'SJACKET OR SCI-FI I HAVE A QUESTION???

4 posters

Go down

HEY PILOTNUT, ROB'SJACKET OR SCI-FI I HAVE A QUESTION??? Empty HEY PILOTNUT, ROB'SJACKET OR SCI-FI I HAVE A QUESTION???

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 pm

[b]COULD U EXPLAIN THE FIRST POST MADE RECENTLY BY rush the court ??? JUST CURIOUS???

Thanks in advance,

Mesa the Pilot1 afro

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

HEY PILOTNUT, ROB'SJACKET OR SCI-FI I HAVE A QUESTION??? Empty Re: HEY PILOTNUT, ROB'SJACKET OR SCI-FI I HAVE A QUESTION???

Post by PilotNut Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 pm

I dont know anything about it... I have no idea what or who it is. confused

As always, the Pilot Nation Chatbox will be open for business during the game.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

HEY PILOTNUT, ROB'SJACKET OR SCI-FI I HAVE A QUESTION??? Empty Re: HEY PILOTNUT, ROB'SJACKET OR SCI-FI I HAVE A QUESTION???

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:18 pm

RushTheCourt is a website (I think I posted their WCC Preview this fall).

Sounds like they'll be blogging from the game (live updates and analysis, perhaps). I might check out what they're posting during the game.
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:35 pm

I think were going to have to tell Shipstad to change his minor to computer/web surfer at UP. Thanks for checking it out SSP11, better be quick geez might "quickdraw" U with his mouse and GOOGLE search engine. Then there is always Stonehouse lurking in the background with a ton of information at a moments notice.

Looks like I will probably be joining U guys in chat t'night. So I'll be a litttle anti-social down here (from UP), it sounds like fun.Plus, I'm bummed the whole family is in Anahaim at the game except me,Grandma&Grandpa,and USD sis

Mesa Sad

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:40 pm

I will always yield to the knowledge of Geez and Stoney.

It'll be nice to have you in the Chatbox!
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Their good guys I hope to see all you guys in Jan for the Pepp & LMT weekend!

As cranky as I got this fall during soccer season with those guys I'll probably have to get them both a gift.....

Don't hold me to it , I'm so scattered,remember me Nut I'm the one who whinned about PN t shirts for months yet havent purchased mine yet. (I can't see wearing it anywhere before I put it over my middle-age body during a game at the Chiles)

MikeMac you out there???, get on chatbox if your computer is near your TV. I hope DTR, james, mattywhitz,stoney?,geez?, UP7587, etc,etc are on there. Mike you don't even have to type along. It's just fun to have everybody in there. It's like your all sitting in the stands next to each other and other guys can give you some interesting facts,or provide insights that IMPROVE your game enjoyment.

Mesa

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:36 pm

I'd be chatting, but the laptop picked up a virus yesterday (I hate the guys that created it), and is basically useless. Desktop in wrong room.

Go Pilots!

Back to top Go down

Post by cjacks14 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:05 pm

If you are stuck with just a computer give channelsurfing.net a try. thats where i'm watching the game today. sadly we have no ESPN2 down under.
cjacks14
cjacks14
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Chris Can U jump on chatbox too during the game???,,maybe even just at half, I would like to hear your prospective of the game considering your background at UP.

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by cjacks14 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:40 pm

yeah i'll get in there. i've been waiting all day for this game lol.
cjacks14
cjacks14
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Come one, come all to the PilotNation Chatbox!
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down