Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game...

Go down

Will the US get its first victory ever on Mexican soil on Wednesday?

US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game... Vote_lcap29%US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game... Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game... Vote_lcap71%US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game... Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game... Empty US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game...

Post by onetouchfutbol Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 pm

This is turning into one of my favorite rivalries in soccer. Players can say whatever they want, but, this is so even. Both teams (until the most recent US loss) have always won on their home soil. What happens next?

Lord, I can't wait for this one...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game... Empty Re: US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game...

Post by onetouchfutbol Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Wow, I have to admit that I'm surprised by the skepticism. It's not as if the roster will be exactly the same as the team that got schooled by Mexico recently. There should be more players available from the team that lost to Brasil. I'll have to go to the website and see what the roster is for tomorrow's game.

Give me your reasons. Why do we win or why do we lose?
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game... Empty Re: US vs. Mexico--poll for Wednesdays game...

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am

0-22-1 is a very compelling trend line.

Back to top Go down