Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Joe Morgan Calls it Quits (AKA MesaPilot Owns Angelo)

+3
PurplePrideTrumpet
Angelo_Roncalli
Stonehouse
7 posters

Go down

Fire Joe Morgan Calls it Quits (AKA MesaPilot Owns Angelo) Empty Fire Joe Morgan Calls it Quits (AKA MesaPilot Owns Angelo)

Post by Stonehouse Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Oh man... just a few days after MattyWizz, Trumpet and I were talking about FireJoeMorgan, they just posted that they are shutting it down:

http://www.firejoemorgan.com/

Sigh.............. so sad. Not surprising since their posting had really slowed down over the past few months, but still... when that site was good (and it often was) there wasn't much funnier out there on the web.

Oh well. Cheers to the good laughs!

Last edited by Stonehouse on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Fire Joe Morgan Calls it Quits (AKA MesaPilot Owns Angelo) Empty That site sucks

Post by Angelo_Roncalli Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:41 pm

That site sucks, try a real one like:
http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/

-----------------------------------------------
One spring night, Doug and I were taking a walk on the cross country. We were walking to the German Shepard place when a white Falcon pulled up and asked if we wanted a ride. We said yes. We had gone almost 500 feet when one of the guys asked if we wanted to split a beer. We said yes. (Country Club, 8 oz. cans) As we were going merrily down Boston Rd. he asked us what we were doing. Doug told him where we were from and he said, "Some of those Catholics, drunk! Well I'm one too, but I never go to mass." He told how he used to go swimming in our pool. Well ... we downed out beer and got dropped off at Colbert. It was a ride I'll never forget.

Angelo_Roncalli
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Fire Joe Morgan Calls it Quits (AKA MesaPilot Owns Angelo) Empty Re: Fire Joe Morgan Calls it Quits (AKA MesaPilot Owns Angelo)

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:45 pm

But they don't talk nearly enough about soccer. Always basketball this, basketball that...
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Fire Joe Morgan Calls it Quits (AKA MesaPilot Owns Angelo) Empty Re: Fire Joe Morgan Calls it Quits (AKA MesaPilot Owns Angelo)

Post by DaTruRochin Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Did anyone else see the southpark about Hybrids causing overly high levels of "smug"... I couldn't help but be reminded of Zag fans when watching it...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:35 pm

Angelo_Roncalli wrote:That site sucks, try a real one like:
http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/

-----------------------------------------------
One spring night, Doug and I were taking a walk on the cross country. We were walking to the German Shepard place when a white Falcon pulled up and asked if we wanted a ride. We said yes. We had gone almost 500 feet when one of the guys asked if we wanted to split a beer. We said yes. (Country Club, 8 oz. cans) As we were going merrily down Boston Rd. he asked us what we were doing. Doug told him where we were from and he said, "Some of those Catholics, drunk! Well I'm one too, but I never go to mass." He told how he used to go swimming in our pool. Well ... we downed out beer and got dropped off at Colbert. It was a ride I'll never forget.

Is this for real? Usually Angelo slums it by using a different name... I think he was Fourplay on the old Oregon Live board.

1) GU Boards is also a hilarious site, but for completely different reasons.

2) The German Shepherd place? Rides with strangers who give you beer? Um.... what?
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Angelo_Roncalli wrote:

Someone has been stealing Heytvelt's shrooms....
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob's Jacket Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:15 pm

DaTruRochin wrote:
Angelo_Roncalli wrote:

Someone has been stealing Heytvelt's shrooms....

As I'm scrolling down the posts, I'm thinking "Yes! I can be the first to make a Heytvelt reference!" But I was wrong . . . sigh.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:56 pm

haha sorry to steal your thunder
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:08 pm

It's taken a while for the spammers to get to Pilot Nation...
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:05 am

Go back and crawl under a rock Angelo ? The Zaggetes are so Overated-- Bouldin,and Mushroom Kid Wonder are such vunterful players who peaked two years ago that you and your b@ttbuddy's will be third in WCC this year.

Back to your Zaggete site you troll

Could someone be getting nervous about how the Pilots will play next yr??? ......when TJ,Ravio,Smuelders are seniors and Sikma,Stohl,and Knutson are Juniors.Ito,Ethan,Jasonn,Eric can provide plenty of backup during the game too.

Reading your site is like opening the funny's, it's such a joke.

I do like the Don's site's jokes about you and your male lovers, angie
Embarassed

Go Back and never return unless you have something knowledgeable to share here. Just lurk please. Pilot Nation is not filled with a bunch of pre"dick"able homers like you and your Jamestown koolaide drinkers.

Hope your boy's have a nice game against Cupcake U. While with one of the youngest teams in the nation we play a Pac-10(rated) team in our opener.Don't even start or will go over the recent years collapse's your little red'headed step brother has led the Zaggetes to. Oh well, I feel better Pilot fans. Go Gaels! Go Toreo's! after the Pilots naturally.

MesaPilot1

PS- At least you may have been revealin your true identity, thats a new one for you.May 1000 ant's infest your armpits.Have a nice day cyclops

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:47 am

MesaPilot1 wrote:Go back and crawl under a rock Angelo ? The Zaggetes are so Overated-- Bouldin,and Mushroom Kid Wonder are such vunterful players who peaked two years ago that you and your b@ttbuddy's will be third in WCC this year.

Back to your Zaggete site you troll

Could someone be getting nervous about how the Pilots will play next yr??? ......when TJ,Ravio,Smuelders are seniors and Sikma,Stohl,and Knutson are Juniors.Ito,Ethan,Jasonn,Eric can provide plenty of backup during the game too.

Reading your site is like opening the funny's, it's such a joke.

I do like the Don's site's jokes about you and your male lovers, angie
Embarassed

Go Back and never return unless you have something knowledgeable to share here. Just lurk please. Pilot Nation is not filled with a bunch of pre"dick"able homers like you and your Jamestown koolaide drinkers.

Hope your boy's have a nice game against Cupcake U. While with one of the youngest teams in the nation we play a Pac-10(rated) team in our opener.Don't even start or will go over the recent years collapse's your little red'headed step brother has led the Zaggetes to. Oh well, I feel better Pilot fans. Go Gaels! Go Toreo's! after the Pilots naturally.

MesaPilot1

PS- At least you may have been revealin your true identity, thats a new one for you.May 1000 ant's infest your armpits.Have a nice day cyclops

Oh my sweet goodness...

BEST...... POST...... EVER
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:06 am

ZOMG!!!1!!!!111!! PWNED by MesaPilot!!!!111!!!1

MesaPilot for HOF.

And that guy shouldn't be taking rides from strangers. With that, I'll just say, please don't feed the trolls.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob's Jacket Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:23 pm

cheers

MesaPilot1, you just made my weekend.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 875

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:03 pm

wow
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Why thank you gentlemen. Can you tell I am a little keyed up for the Husky game?

I am good for about two crazy outburt's a year so I am all used up after Angelo's post and the WCC Press Conference tirade I had. But come mid WCC Season I may be rested and ready to go.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy this site.The information,comments and small talk add to my day. I believe some day I might even become a fan of soccer because you Pilot fans seem to enjoy it.

I glad I am not at the game tonight. One bad whistle against the Pilots and I would probably be the guy drapped over the official's back applying my version of an Mixed Martial Arts "Rear Naked Choke Hold" before security and the police took me away to the clinker.Tonight,I'll just go in the backyard (it's 80 degrees Razz ) and scream or cuss if the Ref's attempt to affect the game outcome.

Have a good time at the game,see you in February and Vegas.Thanks for putting up with me.

MesaPilot1

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:24 pm

Haha keep the rants coming for sure, they are def appreciated...

I am totally stoked for basketball, I mean I love me some soccer, but pilots hoops is definitely my favorite as well

I'm not gonna lie if you are gonna follow soccer, UP women's soccer is not a bad way to start at all, pretty much a 1st class program all around.
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:44 pm

With all seriousness, the Pilot women pretty much put the "beautiful" in beautiful game. There's lots of pro football that's not nearly as entertaining.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:12 pm

BUMP

Can we just re-visit the gloriousness of MesaPilot's post?

Also, Deadpsin had a nice collection of some of FJM's greatest hits:

http://deadspin.com/5089120/of-superbikes-and-food-metaphors-fjms-greatest-hits

My favorite from this assortment:

If you could go back in time and take Nap Lajoie into a room after Rube Waddell K'd him on three pitches and show him a glowing box with a video replay of the at bat, he would call you a demon, slit your throat, tear out his eyes, and generally freak the fuck out. It's a different game, these days.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:13 pm

And also an interview with Ken Tremendous, Junior and dak:

http://deadspin.com/5089603/fire-joe-morgan-the-exit-interview
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 am

In the spirit of FJM:

Pedroia quickly became a fan favorite at Fenway Park with his meaty swings and gritty approach.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3710856

Oh man... how I wish KT would rip into that. Sad
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Pedroia took his hearty hacks wherever needed

This article makes Pedroia sound like a delicious can of Dinty Moore stew...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down