Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way to Go Pilot Nation!

2 posters

Go down

Way to Go Pilot Nation! Empty Way to Go Pilot Nation!

Post by Stonehouse Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:33 am

Hey everyone... was just looking at some numbers, and I must say... this site is doing really well for being new and the offseason. It's been in existence for a little over three months now, and we're averaging 122 posts a month - not bad at all, especially considering there is not much to report on. I can't wait to see what happens when sports finally get started.

More importantly, we've already got more registered users than the LMU site (which was created in Oct. 2006). And I feel like that number is going to grow quite a bit once soccer starts and basketball gets closer.

So keep it up, PilotNation! If you're a lurker, try signing up and posting. If you are a regular, invite a friend or fellow alum.

I really do believe that we can make this the No. 2 site in the WCC... don't think we can keep up with the Zag board, but I do think that we can catch up with Dons Central, God is a Gael, and the Pepperdine Board! Smile
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Way to Go Pilot Nation! Empty Re: Way to Go Pilot Nation!

Post by SciFi Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:35 am

Thanks for that, Stonehouse!

I have only one goal in mind for this board at the moment: To be the #1 board in the WCC. Not an easy goal, I know. . . But I think UP can get there with time, blood, sweat, and tears. I know that I can't do it alone and I'm pretty sure that PilotNut and I together won't be able to accomplish this. It will take more than just getting the word out about this board. It will take full effort of getting the word out about the Pilots first and then the board because as the Pilots fanbase grows, so does this board!

Thank you everyone for your continued support of the Pilots and our board!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

-SciFi

Way to Go Pilot Nation! Header10
SciFi
SciFi
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-04-28

http://pilotfans.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down