Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Chiles Center for a new visitor

3 posters

Go down

Question about Chiles Center for a new visitor Empty Question about Chiles Center for a new visitor

Post by gogu Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a Gonzaga fan but I live in Portland. I bought tickets for the Portland-Gonzaga game next Thursday. I have been to the Chiles Center for events before, so I'm somewhat familiar with the arena, but I've never been to a UP basketball game. My tickets are in section 8, which is the upper section bleachers behind one of the baskets. My question is, are those seats general admission, even if I have an assigned row and seat on my ticket? Ticketmaster's website told me that there are no seat backs in that section, so I assume that they are just bleachers. If it is general admission, what time would you recommend I arrive for the game? I understand that since this game usually sells out, there might be some different procedures in place than normal.

Thanks for your help and good luck Pilots!
GoGU

gogu
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Question about Chiles Center for a new visitor Empty Re: Question about Chiles Center for a new visitor

Post by PilotNut Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 pm

If you have a section, row and seat number, then that shouldn't be General Admission. I dont believe that General Admission is available for this game. You can always contact Ticketmaster to confirm... but if the ticket doesnt say General Admission on it, then it is a Reserved seat.

Those seats are bleachers, no seat back.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Question about Chiles Center for a new visitor Empty Re: Question about Chiles Center for a new visitor

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:10 am

Chiles opens one hour before tip-off. Dinner food is available (pasta, beef sandwich, etc,), in addition to normal concession items. The main parking lot will fill up eventually, and secondary lots all over campus will be used.

Use entrance B, and the stairs to the upper levels. There are ushers at every access point, who can help you.

Enjoy your time, and don't rub it in.

Back to top Go down

Post by gogu Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Enjoy your time, and don't rub it in.

Wouldn't dream of it. I always cheer for the Pilots if they're not playing the Zags. Thanks for your help. Smile

gogu
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaGorilla Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Also, don't park in the lot if you intend on leaving within a half hour of the final whistle.
VillaGorilla
VillaGorilla
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Back to top Go down