Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delany: College World Series is unfair

2 posters

Go down

Delany: College World Series is unfair Empty Delany: College World Series is unfair

Post by pilotram Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 am

It appears his hypocrisy knows no bounds:
http://www.businessinsider.com/jim-delany-college-world-series-is-unfair-2011-6#ixzz1PxlHktW1
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Delany: College World Series is unfair Empty Re: Delany: College World Series is unfair

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey, the guy made $1.6M in 2009; he's well compensated for his hypocrisy.

Back to top Go down

Delany: College World Series is unfair Empty Re: Delany: College World Series is unfair

Post by DaTruRochin Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 am

HA! I mean I get that teams in Minnesota and whatnot it is just too damn cold to physically play that early, but it isn't like Oregon State or any of our PNW teams have a tropical heat wave in February/March. If they want to whine so much why don't they just save the money they spend on players cars, tattoos and cash incentives and spend it on retractable roof stadiums??

I mean he complains about baseball, but it's the golfers he should really be complaining about.... Or maybe golf isn't a sport I should bring up on this board. Faint
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotram Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 am

SEC to complain about unfairness of the Frozen Four.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Big 12 to complain about the unfairness of Beach Volleyball. Razz

Back to top Go down