Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volleyball

2 posters

Go down

Volleyball Empty Volleyball

Post by PilotNut Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Has anyone watched any of the volleyball matches this year? Man, the team really seems to be struggling... Obviously the WCC is very competitive for volleyball, but we are getting absolutely crushed. We have only won 2 games (not matches) in WCC play (1-3 losses vs. SCU & SMC to open WCC play), and have lost the last 6 matches in a row 0-3; and most of those games werent even close.

I thought there were some higher expectations for this season...? I know we lost Murphy McClenahan, who was a great player... but we have 5 starters back this year... scratch

Is volleyball a sport worth investing in? How long of a leash is Coach Sparks on? His overall record is 71-146 (0.330) and WCC record is 15-90 (0.140) in his 7 full years plus the current season to date... ouch.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Volleyball Empty Re: Volleyball

Post by MaizeBluePurple Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:40 pm

I have only been to one game but I know that had a big problem with injuries early on. I don't know if it is still an issue or not, but there was a stretch where we were very thin.
MaizeBluePurple
MaizeBluePurple
***PilotFans Donor***
***PilotFans Donor***

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Back to top Go down