Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appologies and Thanks!

Go down

Appologies and Thanks! Empty Appologies and Thanks!

Post by SciFi Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:09 am

Hi everyone!

As many of you have no doubt noticed, I have not been around on this board anywhere near as much as I used to. Embarassed Last October, I was laid off from my job as a banquet server at the Resort at the Mountain, but this would not last long. I was lucky enough to land and start in January, a recession proof job as a concierge for a company called CMI. In addition to that, last September I started training in martial arts after a 19 year hiatus. My training in martial arts takes up almost all of my free time, so I find myself unable to frequent this board as much as I would like to. I want to appologize to everyone for this and to thank Pilotnut, Rob's Jacket, and DaTruRochin for doing a great job picking up my slack! Embarassed Duck! I hope you understand and know I will never stop supporting the Pilots! Goal Celebration!

GO PILOTS!

-SciFi

Appologies and Thanks! Header10
SciFi
SciFi
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-04-28

http://pilotfans.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down